Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

After a few days of fighting a cold, I'm getting back to work and continuing with my discoveries and experiments of what is available at Blog sites, Podcasts and other genealogical websites. I'm trying Google Alerts along with other extras that are available with the Google Homepage. I have a Google tab for genealogy and that is keeping me busy. I have started putting a few photos on a site by MyFamily.com a part of Ancestry.com. There are so many possibilities now available for free on the web, that I'm just trying to see which fits my needs the best. Although I've never uploaded a gedcom, I've just started a couple family trees on Ancestry.com where I've added a story and photos about Jane Rees and about Alfred George Hague. Those trees are searchable at Ancestry.com if someone does a free registry, which involves registering a user name and password.

No comments: